Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meal plan today

Ok, so some people may think this is crazy that I am posting everything I ate today. But I am doing it for the people that want to know what to eat and how to eat. My meal plans can be examples for everyone else.

breakfast:
my allowance--15g carbs  23g protein  6g fat   200 cals
I ate 2 Tennessee Pride turkey sausage biscuits
nutrition facts: 29g carbs  10g protein  5g fat   210cals (went over a little on carbs...oops!! )
diet mt dew (i cant give up my diet mt dew and sweet tea just yet)

lunch:
allowance--30g carbs  45g protein  11g fat  400 cals
I ate a Lean Cuisine Shrimp Scampi and a couple hand fulls of almonds
nutrition facts: 32g carbs  15g protein  7g fat  250cals
(hopefully the almonds made up for some of the protein and cals)
water

snack:
allowance--8g carbs  12g protein  3g fat  100cals
I ate a rice cake (made with brown rice) with 2 t peanut butter
(dont know all the nutrition facts for this but it is in my book under snacks, so I know its within the allowance)
water

dinner:
allowance--same as lunch
Had Chicken fried rice--It is also in the book, so I know its within the allowance) I will include the recipe (it is actually really good, and VERY filling!!)
Cook 4oz chicken and steam 1 cup broccoli and 1/4 cup carrots. Heat a large skillet and add 2t butter. Add the chicken, vegetables, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 egg beaten and 2 t low sodium soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes, or until warmed through.
diet mt dew

snack:
same as above(only because it is all I have)
water

If through out the day I feel like I am hungry but I know its not time for me to eat I will drink a bottle of water and grab a couple almonds to satisfy that hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment